Yes , all our scooters are approved for 2 people , so it is possible to ride in 2 people, depending on the type of paten of the person driving the vehicle
How does the delivery take place?
We have been organized for more than ten years to transport the scooter directly to your home. If in the 2 hours of travel from our main warehouse in Trento with our vehicles, in all other cases the scooter or our electric bikes will be sent by means of a special agreement. < br>
How does the payment take place?
We ask only 90 euro deposit on the order, to be paid by bank transfer bank , on our current account that you will find on the order confirmation. the rest will be paid on delivery .
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
What is the right of withdrawal?
Dinamicom srl guarantees the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form to Dinamicom.com) , has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in the following points.
When is the right of withdrawal applicable?
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...);
- The law does not apply to audiovisual products, consumables, or to sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware material), once opened;
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: gaskets, screws, bolts etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend inserting it in a second box, on which to affix the WITHDRAWAL CODE issued by Dinamicom Srl; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- The good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of conservation, as it has been kept and not used except with the use of normal diligence: therefore, used products that bear signs will not be accepted of damage or dirt and that consequently can no longer be considered intact;
- The good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be the same as shown on the Dinamicom srl sales invoice; should the goods be different from what is indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
Shipping costs are paid by whom?
The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. It is also necessary to specify on the package THE WITHDRAWAL NUMBER which must be returned to Dinamicom srl within 10 working days.
In case of damage to the goods during transport, Dinamicom srl will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
Dinamicom srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. were lost or damaged.
The purchased goods must be intact, packed in their original packaging and complete with any manuals without any lack. Otherwise Dinamicom srl will reduce by mutual agreement with the customer a percentage between 10% and 50% of the current value of the asset, since the product itself cannot be resold as new.
To whom does the right of withdrawal not apply?
The Right of Withdrawal is governed by the Consumer Code and concerns only distance sales between the seller (Dinamicom.com) and non-professional private consumers, therefore if you are a VAT number or a company you will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to professionals and companies to which an invoice has been issued, as it does not fall within private individuals.
- The right of withdrawal is not applicable for collections of goods on site as it can be viewed at the time of collection.
How to make the request?
Within fourteen (14) days of delivery of the goods, the consumer must notify Dinamicom srl that he wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address:
DINAMICOM SRL - VIA LANZA, 9 - 38019 VILLE D’ANAUNIA (TN)
Expressly and clearly indicate the article code - order number - reason for withdrawal otherwise the notice of withdrawal will not be considered valid.
When will the refund be made?
Once the status of the goods has been verified, Dinamicom srl will issue a credit note for the full amount paid by the Customer. Within the term of fourteen (14) days, the credit note will be refunded using the method of receipt of the original payment at the time of the order. Some credit card circuits may be subject to credit delays.